From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wawa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wawa may refer to:
- Wawa of Mataram, king of Mataram in Central Java, Indonesia, from 924 to 929
- Huang Huahua (Wong Wa-Wa in Jyutping), Governor of Guangdong, China, from 2003 to 2011
- Serge Wawa (born 1986), Ivorian football defender
- Harrison Chongo (1969–2011), Zambian footballer nicknamed "Wawa"
- Wawrzyniec Żuławski (1916–1957), a Polish mountaineer, composer and writer also known as "Wawa"
- In Canada:
- In United States:
- In Philippines:
- Wawa, Sudan, a town
- Wawa, Togo, a prefecture
- Wawa River (disambiguation)
- Wawa language, a language of Cameroon
- Chinook Jargon, also known as "the Wawa" or Chinuk Wawa
- Waawa dialect, of Igbo in Nigeria
- Water Authority of Western Australia
- WAWA (defunct), a defunct AM radio station in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- WAWA-FM, a prior name of WLUM-FM, a radio station in Milwaukee
- Wawa or Triplochiton scleroxylon, an African tree
- Wawa Inc. Food Market, operator of a convenience store/gas station chain in the United States
- "Wawa," a song performed by Lizzy Mercier Descloux
- Kamloops Wawa, a newspaper published in the Catholic Diocese of Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada, in the 1890s and 1900s
- The Wawa Hotel, a former resort hotel on Lake of Bays in the Muskoka region of Ontario, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wawa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.