Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up waxwork or waxworks in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Waxwork or waxworks may refer to:
- Wax museum, a museum for a collection of wax figures
- Wax sculpture
- Celastrus scandens, a plant in the Celastraceae family
- Waxwork (film), a 1988 comedy/horror film
- Waxwork II: Lost in Time, a sequel
- Waxworks (film), a 1924 German silent film
- Waxworks (1983 video game), a 1983 computer game for the Commodore 64 by Molimerx
- Waxworks (1992 video game), a 1992 computer game for the Amiga and PC by HorrorSoft
- Waxworks: Some Singles 1977–1982, a compilation by the band XTC
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Waxwork.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.