Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up waxwork or waxworks in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Waxwork or waxworks may refer to:
- Wax museum, a museum for a collection of wax figures
- Wax sculpture
- Celastrus scandens, a plant in the Celastraceae family
- Waxwork (film), a 1988 comedy/horror film
- Waxwork II: Lost in Time, a sequel
- Waxworks (film), a 1924 German silent film
- Waxworks (1983 video game), a 1983 computer game for the Commodore 64 by Molimerx
- Waxworks (1992 video game), a 1992 computer game for the Amiga and PC by HorrorSoft
- Waxworks: Some Singles 1977–1982, a compilation by the band XTC
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Waxwork.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.