|Occupation||Founder of Active Group|
In 2009 Bulpitt became the first UK Chief Commissioner of The Scout Association. This was a new role in Scouting after altering the original Chief Scout role to become more focused on the promotion of scouting, leaving the managerial role to the UK Chief Commissioner. Bear Grylls was appointed Chief Scout at the same time Bulpitt was appointed UK Chief Commissioner. At the end of his term, Bulpitt was replaced in the role by Tim Kidd in August 2016.
In March 2014, during Scouting Ireland's National Council in the Sliver Springs Hotel, Cork City, Ireland, Bulpitt was given the highest order given to a Scouter within Scouting Ireland, the Order of CúChulainn.
- Jamie Nimmo (26 August 2016). "Britains top scout wins 61 million fundraiser badge". Archived from the original on 4 September 2016. Retrieved 4 September 2016.
- Wayne Bulpitt (24 October 2011). "Measuring what scouting contributes to local communities". The Guardian. Retrieved 11 December 2011.
- "New UK Chief Commissioner Tim Kidd takes up role". Scout Association. 4 September 2016. Archived from the original on 4 September 2016. Retrieved 4 September 2016.
- "Mr Wayne Bulpitt - a free company director check". Retrieved 11 December 2011.
- "UK Chief Commissioner Wayne Bulpitt - A lifetime in Scouting". Retrieved 11 December 2011.
- "About Us// The Team Wayne Bulpitt". Retrieved 11 December 2011.
- "Hansa - Who we are". Retrieved 11 December 2011.
- "New scout chief is an island man". BBC News. 18 May 2009. Retrieved 11 December 2011.
- "Wayne Bulpitt announced as new UK Chief Commissioner". 17 May 2009. Retrieved 11 December 2011.
- "No. 61962". The London Gazette (Supplement). 17 June 2017. p. B8.
|This Scouting or Guiding article about a person is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|