|Born||Wayne David Crawford|
|Other names||Scott Lawrence|
Wayne David Crawford (1947 – April 30, 2016) was an American film and television actor, and film producer, screenwriter, and director. Crawford appeared in nearly thirty films, produced 15, wrote 9, and directed 7.
The Variety Movie Guide called his portrayal of the title character in the film Jake Speed "well played" and stated he delivered his lines "as an old-fashioned paperback hero would - in cliches". He directed and starred in Crime Lords, which was called "predictable" by DVD & video guide 2005 while the Variety TV Review called it unpretentious and entertaining.
- As actor
- As producer
- As screenwriter
- As director
- "School of Filmmaking - Faculty - Directing". University of North Carolina School of the Arts. uncsa.edu. Retrieved 15 August 2010.
- Elley, Derek (1992). Variety Movie Guide. Variety Movie Guide. Prentice Hall General Reference. p. 306. ISBN 0-13-928342-0.
- DVD & video guide 2005 Mick Martin, Marsha Porter
- VARIETY TV REV 1991-92 17 By Prouty
- Denby, David (May 9, 1983). "Flashing". New York Magazine (New York Media, LLC) 16 (19): 84, 85. ISSN 0028-7369. Retrieved 15 August 2010.
- Women Who Run the Show: How a Brilliant and Creative New Generation of Women By Mollie Gregory