Wayne D. Fontana
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This page is about the politician; for the musician, see Wayne Fontana.
|Wayne D. Fontana|
|Member of the Pennsylvania Senate
from the 42nd district
June 14, 2005
|Preceded by||Jack Wagner|
|Member of the Allegheny County Council
from the 12th District
January 3, 2000 – March 15, 2005
|Preceded by||Board Created|
|Succeeded by||Rich Nerone|
March 12, 1950 |
|Alma mater||Community College of Allegheny County|
|Profession||real estate associate broker|
- "Session of 2005 - 189th of the General Assembly - No. 35" (PDF). Legislative Journal. Pennsylvania Senate. 2005-06-14.
- "Hospitalized Foerster Could Break Tie". The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. January 4, 2000. Retrieved January 4, 2012.
- May, Glenn (March 9, 2005). "Fontana to resign after property-cap vote". The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. Retrieved January 4, 2012.
- Pennsylvania State Senate - Wayne D. Fontana official PA Senate website
- Senator Fontana official senate website
- Fontana for Senate official campaign website
- Project Vote Smart - Senator Wayne Fontana (PA) profile
- Follow the Money - Wayne Fontana
- 2006 campaign contributions
|This article about a member of the Pennsylvania State Senate is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|