|No. 19 Free agent|
|Date of birth:||April 18, 1987|
|Place of birth:||Kilgore, Texas|
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||250 lb (113 kg)|
|High school:||Kilgore (TX)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career Arena statistics as of 2012|
|Player stats at ArenaFan.com|
Wayne Daniels (born April 8, 1987) is an American football defensive end who is currently a free agent. He played college football at TCU. Daniels was a 2010 College All-American selection by the Football Writers Association of America.
Daniels attended Kilgore High School in Texas, where he registered 65 tackles with eight sacks, three quarterback pressures and an interception in his senior year. Regarded as a three-star recruit by Rivals.com, Daniels was listed as the No. 32 strongside defensive end prospect in the class of 2006.
New York Jets
Daniels was assigned to the Chicago Rush of the Arena Football League (AFL). On December 6, 2011, he was traded to the Pittsburgh Power, but later placed him on reassignment on March 20, 2012. He was once again assigned to the Rush in March.
- "FWAA Names 2010 All-American Team". FWAA. December 11, 2010.
- "Strongside defensive ends 2006". Rivals.com. January 31, 2006.
- Patrick Burns (July 26, 2011). "Former TCU football players Kirkpatrick and Daniels offered NFL contracts". www.pegasusnews.com. Pegasus News. Retrieved December 20, 2013.
- Mitch Lucas (March 10, 2012). "Daniels, Arena League Chicago begin season today". www.kilgorenewsherald.com. Kilgore News Herald. Retrieved December 30, 2013.
- "Revolution Sign TCU Defensive Lineman Wayne Daniels". www.oursportscentral.com. OurSports Central. December 18, 2012. Retrieved December 30, 2013.
|This biographical article relating to an American football defensive lineman born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|