Wayne England (died 9 February 2016) was an English artist whose work regularly appeared in role-playing games, wargaming rulebooks and magazines and was used on cards for collectible card games such as Magic: The Gathering.
England produced interior illustrations for Games Workshop since Realms of Chaos books, many Dungeons & Dragons books, and did the cover for Lords of Madness (2005). He also produced artwork for other games such as The Wheel of Time Roleplaying Game (Wizards of the Coast) and Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (Hogshead Publishing and Black Industries), as well as for White Dwarf (magazine) magazine.
Of them, some of his most famous works for Magic: The Gathering include:
- Cryptic Command - Lorwyn
- Ghostly Prison - Planechase 2012
- Goblin Trenches - Apocalypse
- Stony Silence - Innistrad
- Phantom Nantuko - Judgment
- Oblivion Ring - Lorwyn
- Martindale, Jon (February 10, 2016). "Tabletop gaming artist Wayne England has passed away". KitGuru. Retrieved February 11, 2016.
- Cooper, Christopher. "Wayne England and Christopher Rush - All Good Things in Magic: The Gathering by Christopher Cooper, Manaleak.com, Magic the Gathering (MTG)". Manaleak.com. Retrieved 2016-02-11.
- "Card Search - Search: artist = "Wayne England" - Gatherer - Magic: The Gathering". Gatherer.wizards.com. Retrieved 2016-02-11.
|This artist-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|