This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Occupation||Actor, Writer, Producer, Director|
He is married to comedian and actress Robyn Butler. Together they run the production company Gristmill. He is mainly known for his comedic roles in television and film.
Hope's acting career began in 1996, when he appeared on The Glynn Nicholas Show. Some of Wayne Hope's acting roles have been in the following shows:
- Very Small Business (2008)
- The Librarians (2007–2010)
- Stupid, Stupid Man (2006–2008)
- Stories from the Golf (2004)
- CrashBurn (2003)
- The Micallef Program (1998–2001)
- The Adventures of Lano and Woodley (1 Episode)
- The Glynn Nicholas Show (1996)
In 2015, he directed his first feature film, Now Add Honey.
|This article about an Australian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|