Wayne David Michaels (born 22 January 1959 in Blackpool) is an English stuntman and stunt arranger. He performed the bungee jump in the opening scenes in the James Bond film GoldenEye. The opening 220 m bungee jump, shot at the Verzasca Dam in Switzerland, was voted the best movie stunt of all time as of 2002 and set a record for the highest bungee jump off a fixed structure.
- Lucifer (1987) - Police sergeant
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1989) - Sinister Man (uncredited)
- Batman (1989) - Napier Hood
- Blue Ice (1992) - Terrorist (uncredited)
- GoldenEye (1995) - Capt. Bernard Jaubert - Tiger Helicopter Pilot (uncredited)
- "007's bungee jump tops best movie stunt poll". 2002-11-17. Retrieved 2006-11-12.
|This biographical article related to film in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|