Wayne Township, Fulton County, Indiana
Location of Wayne Township in Fulton County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||46.82 sq mi (121.3 km2)|
|• Land||46.74 sq mi (121.1 km2)|
|• Water||0.07 sq mi (0.2 km2)|
|Elevation||774 ft (236 m)|
|• Density||12.2/sq mi (4.7/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||454029|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 46.82 square miles (121.3 km2), of which 46.74 square miles (121.1 km2) (or 99.83%) is land and 0.07 square miles (0.18 km2) (or 0.15%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Union Township (north)
- Rochester Township (northeast)
- Liberty Township (east)
- Bethlehem Township, Cass County (southeast)
- Harrison Township, Cass County (south)
- Boone Township, Cass County (southwest)
- Van Buren Township, Pulaski County (west)
- Harrison Township, Pulaski County (northwest)
The township contains eight cemeteries: Reed, Fletcher's Lake, Grass Creek, St. Anne, Bauman, Old Allison Farm, Hizer, Old A. D. Toner
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
|This Fulton County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|