Wayne Township, Montgomery County, Indiana
Location in Montgomery County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||36.39 sq mi (94.2 km2)|
|• Land||36.38 sq mi (94.2 km2)|
|• Water||0.01 sq mi (0.03 km2) 0.03%|
|Elevation||810 ft (247 m)|
|• Density||43.7/sq mi (16.9/km2)|
|ZIP codes||47933, 47990|
|GNIS feature ID||0454036|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.39 square miles (94.2 km2), of which 36.38 square miles (94.2 km2) (or 99.97%) is land and 0.01 square miles (0.026 km2) (or 0.03%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Wesley at
The township contains these two cemeteries: Potts and Thompson.
- North Montgomery Community School Corporation
- Indiana's 4th congressional district
- State House District 41
- State Senate District 23
- "Wayne Township, Montgomery County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-27.
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Indiana Township Association
- United Township Association of Indiana
- City-Data.com page for Wayne Township
||Richland Township, Fountain County||Coal Creek Township|
|Cain Township, Fountain County||Union Township|
|Jackson Township, Fountain County||Ripley Township|