Wayne Township, Starke County, Indiana
Location in Starke County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||36.37 sq mi (94.2 km2)|
|• Land||36.31 sq mi (94.0 km2)|
|• Water||0.06 sq mi (0.2 km2) 0.16%|
|Elevation||692 ft (211 m)|
|• Density||125/sq mi (48/km2)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||454040|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.37 square miles (94.2 km2), of which 36.31 square miles (94.0 km2) (or 99.84%) is land and 0.06 square miles (0.16 km2) (or 0.16%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Lena Park at
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Jackson Township (north)
- Center Township (northeast)
- California Township (east)
- Franklin Township, Pulaski County (southeast)
- Rich Grove Township, Pulaski County (south)
- Cass Township, Pulaski County (southwest)
- Railroad Township (west)
The township contains these three cemeteries: Hepner, Highland and Saint Thomas.
Airports and landing strips
- Long Airport
- North Judson-San Pierre School Corporation
- Indiana's 2nd congressional district
- State House District 17
- State Senate District 5
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States Board on Geographic Names (GNIS)
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2017-05-09.
- "Wayne Township". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-07-05.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
||Jackson Township||Center Township|
|Railroad Township||California Township|
|Cass Township, Pulaski County||Rich Grove Township, Pulaski County||Franklin Township, Pulaski County|