|Elevation||1,217 ft (371 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||506311|
Waynesburg is an unincorporated community in Lincoln County, Kentucky, United States. Waynesburg is located along U.S. Route 27, Kentucky Route 328 and the Norfolk Southern Railway 3.8 miles (6.1 km) north of Eubank. Waynesburg has a post office with ZIP code 40489.
The climate in this area is characterized by hot, humid summers and generally mild to cool winters. According to the Köppen Climate Classification system, Waynesburg has a humid subtropical climate, abbreviated "Cfa" on climate maps.
- "Waynesburg". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- State Primary Road System: Lincoln County (PDF) (Map). Kentucky Transportation Cabinet. 2012. Retrieved January 6, 2013.
- United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- "Postmaster Finder - Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Retrieved January 6, 2013.
- Climate Summary for Waynesburg, Kentucky
|This Lincoln County, Kentucky state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|