Waynesville Township, DeWitt County, Illinois
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location in DeWitt County
DeWitt County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 2, 1858|
|• Total||24.39 sq mi (63.2 km2)|
|• Land||24.39 sq mi (63.2 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||676 ft (206 m)|
|• Density||29.2/sq mi (11.3/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61745, 61777, 61778|
|GNIS feature ID||0429906|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 24.39 square miles (63.2 km2), all land.
Cities, towns, villages
The township contains these six cemeteries: Big Grove, Evergreen, Fairview, Halsey, Rock Creek and Union.
Airports and landing strips
- Holt Landing Strip
- Clinton Community Unit School District 15
- Heyworth Community Unit School District 4
- Olympia Community Unit School District 16
- Illinois's 15th congressional district
- State House District 87
- State Senate District 44
- "Waynesville Township, DeWitt County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-07-06.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Funk's Grove Township, McLean County||Randolph Township, McLean County|
|Atlanta Township, Logan County||Wapella Township|
|Oran Township, Logan County||Barnett Township|