We're All In This Together
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from We're All in This Together)
We're All in This Together, a common expression of solidarity, may refer to:
- "We're All in This Together", a song and dance routine from the soundtrack to the 2006 American television film High School Musical
- "We're All in This Together", a Ben Lee song from the album Awake Is the New Sleep
- The I Heart Revolution: We're All in This Together, a documentary film by Hillsong United
- We're All in This Together, a 2005 collection of short stories and a novella by Owen King
- A catchphrase of Red Green.
- "We're all in this together", a phrase formerly used by British Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne to indicate that the United Kingdom government austerity programme would require sacrifices from everyone.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title We're All In This Together.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.