We Can Be Heroes (2021 film)
|We Can Be Heroes|
|Directed by||Robert Rodriguez|
|Produced by||Robert Rodriguez|
|Written by||Robert Rodriguez|
After their parents have been kidnapped by alien invaders, the children of Earth's superheroes team up and learn to work together to save their parents and the world.
- Priyanka Chopra as Ms. Granada
- Christian Slater as Tech-No
- Pedro Pascal as Marcus Moreno
- Sung Kang
- Boyd Holbrook
- Taylor Dooley as Lavagirl
- YaYa Gosselin as Missy Moreno
- Akira Akbar
- Haley Reinhart as Ms. Vox
- Andy Walken
- Andrew Diaz
- Brently Heilbron as Crushing Low
- Hala Finley
- Isaiah Russell-Bailey as Rewind
- Lotus Blossom
- Lyon Daniels
- Nathan Blair
- Vivien Lyra Blair as Guppy, Sharkboy and Lavagirl’s daughter.
- Adriana Barraza
- Brittany Perry-Russell as Red Lightening Fury
- Christopher McDonald
- Dylan Henry Lau
J.J. Dashnaw appears as a stand-in body double for Sharkboy. Dashnaw's appearance is a silent cameo, where the character's face is obscured by a mask, due to Taylor Lautner, who portrayed the character in The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D, being unavailable to film the scenes in which the character appears, thus allowing for Lautner to potentially return in a future film.
It is scheduled to be released on January 1, 2021.
- Sanchez, Omar (June 10, 2020). "Remembering Sharkboy and Lavagirl: The on-set antics that defined the 3D kids' classic". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved November 23, 2020.
- Wiseman, Andreas (August 21, 2019). "Priyanka Chopra Jonas To Star In Netflix Superhero Movie From 'Alita: Battle Angel' Director Robert Rodriguez". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved January 22, 2020.
- Ramos, Dino-Ray (August 21, 2019). "Christian Slater, YaYa Gosselin, Akira Akbar, Pedro Pascal And More Join Robert Rodriguez's 'We Can Be Heroes' At Netflix". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved January 21, 2020.
- Hemmert, Kylie (November 12, 2020). "We Can Be Heroes First-Look Photos Released for Robert Rodriguez's Superhero Movie". ComingSoon.net. Retrieved November 12, 2020.