We Could Be Together
|"We Could Be Together"|
|Single by Debbie Gibson|
|from the album Electric Youth|
|A-side||"We Could Be Together" (7" Edit/4:36)|
|B-side||"No More Rhyme" (Acoustic Mix/4:12)
(U.S., 88896/JPN, 09P3-6194)
"Over the Wall" (Dub/4:24)
|Format||7", Cassette (except Japan)
|Length||Album Version 5:34
Radio Mix 4:28
|Producer(s)||Debbie Gibson, Fred Zarr|
|Debbie Gibson singles chronology|
"We Could Be Together" (Atlantic 88896; Atlantic UK A8896; Atlantic Japan 09P3-6194) is the ninth single from American singer-songwriter-actress Debbie Gibson, and the fourth from the 1989 album Electric Youth (LP 81932). Originally produced by Fred Zarr, arranged by Zarr and Gibson, and engineered by Phil Castellano, this song was edited from its original recording for the single release. This song featured the talents of Matt Finders. The single performed better overseas than at home, peaking at #22 in the United Kingdom but stalling at #57 in Australia and #71 on the Billboard Hot 100 in the United States.
"We Could Be Together" (Atlantic DM 86315)
- House Mix (7:17)
- House of Trix (5:56)
- Radio Mix (4:31)
- Remixed by Steve "Silk" Hurley
"We Could Be Together" (U.S. Promo CD #PR2724-2)
- 7" Remix
- Campfire Mix
- Live - taken from Debbie Gibson Live: The Out of the Blue Tour
All songs by Debbie Gibson - Music Sales Corp., ASCAP
"We Could Be Together" (U.K. 7" Single Atlantic A8896)
- We Could Be Together
- Over the Wall
|UK Singles (Official Charts Company)||22|
|US Billboard Hot 100||71|
- Scott, Gavin. "25 Years Ago This Week: November 19, 1989". chartbeat.blogspot.com.au. Retrieved May 8, 2017.
- "The Irish Charts – Search Results – We Could Be Together". Irish Singles Chart. Retrieved October 26, 2013.
- "Official Singles Chart Top 100". Official Charts Company. Retrieved October 26, 2013.
- "Debbie Gibson Chart History (Hot 100)". Billboard. Retrieved November 20, 2014.
|This 1980s pop song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|