|Christian Music Zine|||
|Jesus Freak Hideout|||
We Cry Out: The Worship Project is the seventh studio album from contemporary Christian musician Jeremy Camp. It was released on August 24, 2010, and peaked at No. 1 on the Billboard Christian Albums Charts and No. 15 on the Billboard 200.
|1.||"Jesus Saves"||Nick Herbert, Tim Hughes||3:48|
|2.||"Not Ashamed"||Jeremy Camp, Jon Egan||4:15|
|3.||"The Way"||Jeremy Camp, Grant Dryden, Brad Peens, Rob Williams||3:57|
|4.||"Mighty to Save"||Ben Fielding, Reuben Morgan||5:23|
|5.||"We Cry Out"||Brenton Brown, Jeremy Camp||3:57|
|6.||"You Are the Lord"||Jeremy Camp, Matt Maher||4:22|
|7.||"Everlasting God"||Brenton Brown, Ken Riley||4:06|
|9.||"You Never Let Go"||Beth Redman, Matt Redman||4:30|
|11.||"King Jesus"||Jeremy Camp||4:42|
The deluxe edition of We Cry Out features three acoustic versions of songs from the album, and one new song.
|12.||"Magnify"||Jeremy Camp, Reuben Morgan||4:22|
|13.||"We Cry Out" (Acoustic)||Brenton Brown, Jeremy Camp||3:48|
|14.||"The Way" (Acoustic)||Jeremy Camp, Grant Dryden, Brad Peens, Rob Williams||4:05|
|15.||"Not Ashamed" (Acoustic)||Jeremy Camp, Jon Egan||4:21|
- Lead vocals: Jeremy Camp
- Drums: Leif Skartland
- Percussion: Ken Lewis and Eric Darken
- Bass guitar: Walton B. Smith
- Electric guitars: Randy Williams, Andy Davis and Jerry McPherson
- Acoustic guitar: Scott Dente
- Piano and keyboards: Jacob Sooter, Blair Masters and Brown Bannister
- Additional programming, percussion and keyboards: Brown Bannister
- Background vocals: Adrienne Camp, Luke Brown and Jeremy Camp
- Choir on "Jesus Saves", "Overcome", and "Mighty to Save": Debi Selby, Michelle Swift, Terry White, Aimee Joy Weimer, Jennifer Paige, Missi Hale, Felicia Wolfe and Tom Lane
- Choir on "The Way": Joy of Africa Choir; directed by Hector Mjana and Brad Peens
- Produced by Brown Bannister
- Co-produced by Jeremy Camp
- Executive Producers: Brandon Ebel and Tyson Paoletti
- Tracked by Steve Bishir at Dark Horse Studio (Franklin, TN), assisted by Colin Heldt and Nick Kallstrom.
- Overdubs recorded by Brown Bannister, Billy Whittington, Doug Sarrett and Colin Heldt.
- Digital Editing by John Bannister, Billy Whittington, Buckley Miller, Chuck Butler, Dave Dillbeck and Robin Ghosh.
- Joy of Africa Choir engineered by Rob Williams at Fountaineye Studios (Port Elizabeth, South Africa).
- Mixed by JR McNeely at Elm South Studios (Franklin, TN), assisted by Adam Hall.
- "Jesus Saves" and "Not Ashamed" mixed by Chris Lord-Alge at Mix LA, assisted by Kirk Armstrong and Nik Karpen; additional engineering by Brad Townsend and Andrew Schubert.
- Mastered by Ted Jensen at Sterling Sound (NYC, NY).
- Management: Matt Balm
- A&R: Tyson Paoletti, assisted by Brian Kroll
- Art Direction and Design by Jordan Butcher
- Artist Photography by Laura Dart
The album was nominated for two Dove Awards: Praise & Worship Album of the Year and Recorded Music Packaging of the Year (for the Deluxe Edition), at the 42nd GMA Dove Awards.