We Sing Robbie Williams
||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (October 2010)|
|We Sing Robbie Williams|
We Sing Robbie Williams is the third game in the We Sing series for the Wii following on from We Sing Encore. Developed by Le Cortex, produced by Wired Productions and published by Nordic Games, it is the latest singing game in the series to support 4 players simultaneously each with their own microphone and the first in the series to feature an artist, which for this edition is Robbie Williams.
We Sing Robbie Williams was announced on 22 July 2010 and mentioned that the game would be released in the conjunction with Robbie Williams' new album In and Out of Consciousness: The Greatest Hits 1990–2010 due for release in October.
The gameplay is similar to the SingStar set of video games. Players are required to sing along with music in order to score points, matching pitch and rhythm. The game has anti-cheat technology whereby tapping or humming will register on the screen but no points will be awarded. We Sing Encore also contains the addition of 'Star Notes' that allow the player to score even more points by matching the pitch and rhythm of certain hard to score parts of songs.
- 25 iconic and chart topping songs, all including videos!
- Solo, Party and Karaoke modes
- Singing lessons
- Single and multi-player in-game Awards
- Party Mode includes We Sing, Versus, Group Battle, Pass The Mic, First to X, Marathon, Blind and Expert
- Up to 4 players can sing along together in any Party Mode
- Karaoke mode – vocals removed for the purists
- Jukebox – cue up and play your favourite songs and videos
- Playlist feature – line up your favourite songs and play them in any mode
- Hear yourself sing - replay your performance
- Star Notes – extra points for hitting hard notes
- Full Support for HDTV's – 16:9 Widescreen and anti-lag
- Player statistics – get a detailed breakdown of how you sang
- Customisation of interface (colours, wallpapers, menu music)
- Easy, Medium or Hard, with short or full length song modes
- Easy, simple and clean menu to allow quick access to songs
- Choose your singer if there is more than one artist
Due to hardware limitations with the Wii only having two USB ports, a USB hub is required to add more USB ports. The game uses the standard Logitech USB microphone for the Wii.
We Sing Robbie Williams features 25 songs spanning across seven albums from 1997 to 2010.
- Old Before I Die 1997
- Angels 1997
- Let Me Entertain You 1998
- No Regrets 1998
- Strong 1999
- She's the One 1999
- Rock DJ 2000
- Kids 2000
- Supreme 2000
- Let Love Be Your Energy 2001
- The Road to Mandalay 2001
- Eternity 2001
- Somethin' Stupid 2001
- Beyond the Sea 2001
- Mr. Bojangles 2002
- Feel 2002
- Come Undone 2003
- Something Beautiful 2003
- Sexed Up 2003
- Radio 2004
- Tripping 2005
- Advertising Space 2005
- Sin Sin Sin 2006
- Bodies 2009
- You Know Me 2009
- Shame (featuring Gary Barlow) 2010
- "Nordic Games brings Robbie Williams to Wii". Nordic Games. 2010-08-24. Retrieved 2010-08-24.
- "Nordic Games unveils We Sing Robbie Williams Tracklist". Nordic Games. 2010-08-24. Retrieved 2010-08-24.
- http://nordicgames.se/?page=article&ref=GARY_BARLOW_DEUT_TO_FEATURE_ON_WE_SING_ROBBIE_WILLIAMS_RELEASE_DATE_CONFIRMED Nordic Games 11-10-2010