We the People (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
"We the People" is the opening phrase of the Preamble to the United States Constitution.
We the People may also refer to:
Politics and government
- We the People: The Citizen and the Constitution, an activity sponsored by the Center for Civic Education
- We the People Act, a bill proposed in the US House of Representatives
- We the People Foundation, a tax-protest organization
- We the People Reform Movement, a political initiative in Belize
- We the People (petitioning system), an online petitioning mechanism sponsored by the US federal government
- "We the Peoples", the opening expression of the Preamble to the United Nations Charter
- We The People, a nonprofit organisation that aims to promote and develop blockchain in such a way as to benefit citizens as a whole, particularly activists, journalists, and dissidents.
Film and television
- We the People (Indian TV series), an Indian discussion programme
- We the People (US TV series), a CBS Television program from 1948 to 1952
- We the People, a film directed by Brent Huff
- We the People, a children's book about the writing of the United States Constitution by Lynne Cheney
- We, the People the Drama of America , a 1932 Marxist history of the US by Leo Huberman
- We the People (band), an Orlando, Florida-based garage rock band from the 1960s
- We the People (Adrenaline Mob album), 2017
- We the People (Ellen McIlwaine album), 1973
- We the People (Flipsyde album), 2005
- We the People (Guitar Shorty album), 2006
- We the People (The Soul Searchers album), 1972
- "We the People...." (song), by A Tribe Called Quest
- "We the People", by Mudvayne from The New Game
- "We the People", by Megadeth from TH1RT3EN
- "We the People", by Billy Ray Cyrus from his 2000 album Southern Rain
- We the People, a play by Eric Schlosser about the writing of the US Constitution
- We the People (boardgame), a board wargame about the American Revolution
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title We the People.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.