From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up weak in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Weak may refer to:
- "Weak" (SWV song), 1993
- "Weak" (Skunk Anansie song), 1995
- "Weak", a song by Westlife from Gravity
- "Weak" (Melanie C song), 2011
- "Weak" (Law & Order: Special Victims Unit), an episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
- All pages beginning with "Weak"
- All pages with titles containing "Weak"
- Stephen Uroš V of Serbia (1336–1371), also known as Stefan Uroš the Weak, King of Serbia and Emperor of the Serb and Greeks
- Kenyan Weaks (born 1977), American retired basketball player
- Weakness (disambiguation)
- Debile (disambiguation), the Latin equivalent of the word
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Weak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.