From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up weakness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Weakness or asthenia is a symptom of a number of different conditions.
Weakness may also refer to:
- Muscle weakness, the inability to exert force with one's muscles
- The Weakness, the thirty-seventh book in the Animorphs series
- Weakness (EP), a EP by Extinction of Mankind
- "Weakness", a song by Opeth from Damnation
- Weak (disambiguation)
- All pages with "weakness" in the title
- Akrasia, also known as "weakness of will"
- Facial weakness
- Fatigue (medical)
- Strength (disambiguation)
- Strengths and weaknesses (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Weakness.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.