From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up weapon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A weapon is a tool for hunting or fighting.
Weapon may also refer to:
- Weapon (band), a Canadian blackened death metal band
- Weapon (album), a 2013 album by industrial band Skinny Puppy
- Weapon (EP), an EP by Six Finger Satellite
- Weapons (album), an album by Lostprophets
- "Weapon" (song), 2002 song by Matthew Good
- Weapon (Final Fantasy), creatures from the Final Fantasy series
- Weapon (novel), by Robert Mason
- Weapon (biology), traits used by males to fight for access to mates
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Weapon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.