From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up weatherman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Weatherman or Weather man may refer to:
- Weather forecaster
- One who is involved in presenting weather forecasting
- A TV or radio presenter, communicating information from meteorologists
- unofficial name for a United States Air Force Special Operations Weather Technician, formerly called combat weathermen.
- Weatherman, also known as Weather Underground, an American left-wing organization active in the late 1960s and 1970s
- The Weather Man, a 2005 film
- J. Walter Weatherman, one of the main recurring fictional characters from Arrested Development
- The Weathermen (Belgian band), a Belgium electropop band
- The Weathermen (hip hop group), the American hip-hop supergroup founded by Cage Kennylz
- The Weatherman LP, an album by Dilated Peoples member Evidence
- Weatherman (comics), the fictional leader of Wildstorm's Stormwatch
- David Wills (musician), a member of the band Negativland
- "Weatherman" (short story), a science fiction short story by Lois McMaster Bujold
- Weathermen, a recording alias used by British record producer Jonathan King
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Weatherman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.