From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up weaver in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Weaver may refer to:
- A person who engages in weaving fabric
- Ploceidae, the bird family
- Crevice weaver spider family
- Orb-weaver spider family
- Weever (or weever-fish)
- Weaver, Alabama, USA
- Weaver, Arizona, USA
- Weaver, Indiana, U.S.
- Weaver, Minnesota, USA
- Weaver, New Brunswick, Canada
- Weaver, West Virginia, USA
- Weavers' Way, a long footpath, or trail, in Norfolk, England
- River Weaver in England
- Weaver Hills in Staffordshire, England
- Weaver's Mill Covered Bridge in Pennsylvania, USA
- Weavers, New South Wales, Australia
- Weaver building, Swansea
- Weaver Settlement, Nova Scotia
- Dokumacılar (English translation: Weavers), a terrorist organisation part of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant active in Turkey
- Weaver (surname)
- Weaver stance, a two-handed stance for use when firing handguns
- The Weavers, a folk music group formed in 1947 by Ronnie Gilbert, Lee Hays, Fred Hellerman and Pete Seeger
- The Weavers (1905 film), a silent, black and white documentary film made in 1905 by the Balkan film pioneers the Manaki brothers
- The Weavers, English title of Die Weber, a play by Gerhart Hauptmann
- Weaver, an abandoned ghost town in the 2002 film, Disappearance
- Weaver (Stephen Baxter), the fourth novel in Baxter's Time's
- Weaver, a style of mount used to attach a scope to a firearm or crossbow "see weaver rail mount"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Weaver.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.