Weaver Township, Humboldt County, Iowa
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location in Humboldt County
|• Total||36.1 sq mi (93 km2)|
|• Land||36.1 sq mi (93 km2)|
|• Water||0.0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||1,171 ft (357 m)|
|• Density||14/sq mi (5/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||50541 (Gilmore City, Pioneer)|
|GNIS feature ID||0468960|
According to the United States Census Bureau, Weaver Township covers an area of 36.1 square miles (93 km2); all of this land.
Cities, towns, villages
- Gilmore City, also partially in Pocahontas County
- Pioneer, unincorporated community
- Unique, former community that existed from 1879 to 1900, now unincorporated
- Avery Township (north)
- Rutland Township (northeast)
- Corinth Township (east)
- Deer Creek Township, Webster County (southeast)
- Jackson Township, Webster County (south)
- Lincoln Township, Calhoun County (southwest)
- Lake Township, Pocahontas County (west)
- Garfield Township, Pocahontas County (northwest)
The township contains Weaver Township Cemetery and Marble Valley Cemetery.
- Iowa's 4th congressional district
- State House District 4
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States Board on Geographic Names (GNIS)
- United States National Atlas
- "Weaver township, Humboldt County, Iowa (IA)". U.S. Census Bureau. Breakdown. Retrieved January 31, 2010.
- History of Kossuth and Humboldt Counties, Iowa. Union Publishing Company. 1884. p. 895. Note that Google Books misspells "Humboldt".
- History of Kossuth and Humboldt Counties, Iowa. Union Publishing Company. 1884. p. 906. Note that Google Books misspells "Humboldt".
||Garfield Township, Pocahontas County||Avery Township||Rutland Township|
|Lake Township, Pocahontas County||Corinth Township|
|Lincoln Township, Calhoun County||Jackson Township, Webster County||Deer Creek Township, Webster County|