St Mary's Church, Weaverham
|Weaverham shown within Cheshire|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||North West England|
Weaverham is a village and civil parish in the Borough of Cheshire West and Chester and the ceremonial county of Cheshire in England. Just off the A49, it is just to the west of Northwich and south of the River Weaver, and has a population of 6,589, decreasing to 6,391 at the 2011 Census.
Weaverham is also home to the Anglican church of St Mary's, the Roman Catholic church of St Bede's and the Methodist church of All Saints. From September 2011, the Storehouse Church also meets weekly in Weaverham.
The schools in Weaverham include the following: one high school: Weaverham High School; three primary schools: St. Bede's Roman Catholic Primary School, Weaverham Forest School and University Primary Academy Weaverham, formerly Wallerscote Community Primary School. There is also a special needs school, The Russett School.
- Office for National Statistics : Census 2001 : Parish Headcounts : Vale Royal Retrieved 2010-01-01
- "Parish population 2011". Retrieved 31 May 2015.
- The Chester Chronicle 28 July 2011
- Discover the Mersey Forest
- "Weaver and Cuddington ward 2011". Retrieved 31 May 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Weaverham.|