Weavers Green was a British television soap opera, made in 1966 for ITV by Anglia Television. It was notable for being one of the first television programmes to be shot on location using videotape and outside broadcast equipment, rather than film, as had usually been the case for non-studio shooting until this point.
49 half hour episodes were produced, all written by Peter and Betty Lambda.
Cast: Eric Flynn, Megs Jenkins, Grant Taylor, Georgina Ward, Richard Coleman, Susan Field, Vanessa Forsyth, John Glyn-Jones, Maurice Kaufmann, Marjie Lawrence, John Moulder Brown, Pat Nye, Kate O'Mara, Wendy Richard, Gerald Young, Brian Cant, Edward Underdown, Susan George.
Unlike many ITV series of the 1960s, the series survives intact in the archives except for the untransmitted pilots.
- "BFI Screenonline: Weavers Green (1966)". www.screenonline.org.uk.
- "Australian Rod Taylor's BBC role". The Canberra Times. National Library of Australia. 20 January 1966. p. 19. Retrieved 9 March 2014.
- "The Light Horseman rides again". The Australian Women's Weekly. National Library of Australia. 15 June 1966. p. 9. Retrieved 9 March 2014.
- "Kate O'Mara". HeraldScotland.
- "Weavers Green[07/05/66] (1966)".
- "TVBrain - Kaleidoscope - Lost shows - TV Archive - TV History". www.lostshows.com.