From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up weaving in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Weaving is assembling threads into cloth.
Weaving or weave may also refer to:
- Weaving (surname), a surname (and list of people with the name)
- Weave (digital printing)
- Weaving (horse), behavior pattern
- Weaving (knitting)
- Weaving (mythology), a literary theme
- Weave (Forgotten Realms), a fictional magic-producing fabric in Forgotten Realms
- Basket weaving
- Hair weave
- Mozilla Weave
- Weaving, field combination deinterlacing of television images
- Weaving, program transformation in Aspect-oriented programming
- Weaving, grade-separation in vehicular traffic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Weaving.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.