|First issue||February 1996|
|Final issue||February 2002|
|Based in||San Francisco. CA|
Web Techniques (ISSN 1086-556X) was a monthly magazine published in the United States by CMP Technology. It covered topics aimed at web developers. It ran from February 1996 until its last issue in February 2002, after which it changed formats and titles, becoming New Architect.
- Programming with Perl, by Randal L. Schwartz
- At Your Server, by Jim Jagielski
- Java@Work, by Al Williams
- Maggie Award, Best Signed Editorial in a trade publication, 2001
- "Miller Freeman Launches Web Techniques Magazine". The Free Library. 6 December 1995. Retrieved 5 March 2013.
- "CMP Media Introduces New Architect Magazine". PR Newswire. 13 November 2001. Retrieved 5 March 2013.
- "CMP changes 'Web Techniques' to 'New Architect'". AdAge. New York. 15 November 2001. Retrieved 5 August 2016.
- "CMP Media's Web Techniques Magazine Wins Prestigious WPA Maggie Award". PR Newswire. 24 April 2001. Retrieved 5 March 2013.