Webb Consolidated Independent School District
|Bruni High School|
619 Ave F
|School type||Public high school|
|School district||Webb Consolidated Independent School District|
|Enrollment||103  (2014)|
|Color(s)||Blue & Gold|
|Athletics conference||UIL Class AA|
|Website||Webb Consolidated ISD|
Prior to 1994 Webb CISD served only Bruni and Oilton. Mirando City Independent School District served the community of Mirando City from 1923 to 2005. Prior to 1994 all Mirando City children attended Mirando City ISD schools. After spring 1994, Mirando High School closed. Therefore, from Fall 1994 to July 1, 2005, WCISD served high schoolers from Mirando City while Mirando Elementary School in the Mirando City ISD served students from kindergarten through 8th grade. On May 9, 2005 the Texas Education Agency ordered the closure of Mirando City ISD. The district closed on July 1, 2005, and all students were rezoned to Webb CISD schools.
The district requires all of its students to wear school uniforms (yellow polos with khaki pants or shorts in middle school and blue polos and khaki pants or shorts in elementary and high school).
- Bruni High School (Grades 9-12)
- Bruni Middle School (Grades 6-8)
- Oilton Elementary School (Grades K-5)
- Texas Tribune
- "Home." Webb Consolidated Independent School District. Retrieved on October 14, 2012. "P.O. Box 206/619 Avenue F - Bruni, Texas 78344-0206"
- "2009 Accountability Rating System". Texas Education Agency. Archived from the original on 2015-10-25.
- Mirando City, Texas from the Handbook of Texas Online
- Bogan, Jesse. "A school district counts its final days." San Antonio Express-News. May 9, 2005. 01A. Retrieved on April 11, 2009.
- Microsoft Word - list-2003.doc