Webber Township, Jefferson County, Illinois
Location in Jefferson County
Jefferson County's location in Illinois
|• Total||37.2 sq mi (96 km2)|
|• Land||36.99 sq mi (95.8 km2)|
|• Water||0.21 sq mi (0.5 km2) 0.56%|
|Elevation||489 ft (149 m)|
|• Density||62.8/sq mi (24.2/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62814, 62864, 62872|
|GNIS feature ID||0429907|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 37.2 square miles (96 km2), of which 36.99 square miles (95.8 km2) (or 99.44%) is land and 0.21 square miles (0.54 km2) (or 0.56%) is water. The township is centered at 38°20′N 88°45′W (38.342,-88.757). It is transversed from east-west by State Route 15.
Cities, towns, villages
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Farrington Township (north)
- Hickory Hill Township, Wayne County (northeast)
- Four Mile Township, Wayne County (east)
- Pendleton Township (south)
- Mt. Vernon Township (west)
- Field Township (northwest)
The township contains these seven cemeteries: Black Oak Ridge, Clark, East Hickory Hill, Hicory Hill, Mount Olive, Newton Farm and Oak Dale.
- Illinois' 19th congressional district
- State House District 107
- State Senate District 54
- "Webber Township, Jefferson County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.