This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (February 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Type of site
|Launched||August 5, 2013|
Webflow, Inc. is an American company, based in San Francisco, that provides software as a service for website building and hosting. Their online visual editor platform allows users to design, build, and launch websites.
Webflow was founded in 2013 by Vlad Magdalin (creator of Intuit Brainstorm), Sergie Magdalin, and Bryant Chou (former CTO of Vungle). The company graduated from Y Combinator's startup accelerator in 2013. Webflow raised venture funding from Khosla Ventures, Y Combinator, Tim Draper, and other tech industry investors. Webflow has raised a massive $72 million Series A round of funding led by Accel.
- "Design Responsive Websites In The Browser With Webflow". Smashing Magazine. 2014-08-05. Retrieved 2015-03-06.
- "Next-Generation Responsive Web Design Tools: Webflow, Edge Reflow, Macaw". Smashing Magazine. 2014-05-23. Retrieved 2015-03-06.
- "4 tools native devs should be using to transition to the mobile web | VentureBeat | Dev | by J. O'Dell". VentureBeat. 2013-06-04. Retrieved 2015-03-06.
- Weinberger, Matt. "This founder explains how not taking investor money let his startup build a product that 750,000 users love". Business Insider. Retrieved 2020-04-13.
- "Intuit's New Brainstorm Software Looks Helpful But Pricey". PCWorld. Retrieved 2 September 2016.
- "Behind the Launch Episode 2: Every Startup Needs a Closer". www.youtube.com. 17 May 2012. Retrieved 2 September 2016.
- "Founder Stories: Webflow's Y Combinator Journey". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2020-04-13.
- Perez, Sarah. "Responsive Website Builder Webflow Raises $1.5 Million From Khosla, Tim Draper & Others". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2 September 2016.
- "No-Code Website Builder Webflow Went From Near Bankruptcy To A $72 Million Series A Funding Round". Forbes.
- Chao, Brian (2015-03-15). "3(+3) of the best Website Builders and how to choose the right one for your needs". The Next Web. Retrieved 2020-04-13.
- Konrad, Alex. "No-Code Website Builder Webflow Went From Near Bankruptcy To A $72 Million Series A Funding Round". Forbes. Retrieved 2020-04-13.
- Hughes, Matthew (2017-10-24). "Webflow lets you build gorgeous web animations just by dragging and dropping". The Next Web. Retrieved 2020-04-13.
- "Louisville web design company Duda gets new space in Louisville". Colorado Hometown Weekly. 2019-06-21. Retrieved 2020-04-13.