Type of site
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California|
|Founder(s)||Vlad Magdalin, Sergie Magdalin, Bryant Chou|
|Launched||August 5, 2013|
Webflow is a web-based drag and drop tool for building responsive websites.
Webflow is a SaaS application that allows designers to build responsive websites without any coding knowledge. It allows designers to accomplish most aspects of web development and website distribution entirely within the application.
Webflow was founded in 2013 by Vlad Magdalin (creator of Intuit Brainstorm), Sergie Magdalin, and Bryant Chou (former CTO of Vungle). The company graduated from Y Combinator's startup accelerator in 2013. Webflow raised venture funding from Khosla Ventures, Y Combinator, Tim Draper, and other tech industry investors.
- "Design Responsive Websites In The Browser With Webflow". Smashing Magazine. 2014-08-05. Retrieved 2015-03-06.
- "Next-Generation Responsive Web Design Tools: Webflow, Edge Reflow, Macaw". Smashing Magazine. 2014-05-23. Retrieved 2015-03-06.
- "4 tools native devs should be using to transition to the mobile web | VentureBeat | Dev | by J. O'Dell". VentureBeat. 2013-06-04. Retrieved 2015-03-06.
- "Intuit's New Brainstorm Software Looks Helpful But Pricey". PCWorld. Retrieved 2 September 2016.
- "Behind the Launch Episode 2: Every Startup Needs a Closer". www.youtube.com. 17 May 2012. Retrieved 2 September 2016.
- "Webflow overview on Crunchbase". Archived from the original on December 16, 2014. Retrieved March 3, 2015.
- Perez, Sarah. "Responsive Website Builder Webflow Raises $1.5 Million From Khosla, Tim Draper & Others". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2 September 2016.