||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (December 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Industry||CRM, Call Center and BPO|
|Founder||Frédéric Jousset, Olivier Duha|
|Headquarters||161, rue de Courcelles, 75017 Paris|
|Revenue||510 M € (November 2014)|
Number of employees
The Webhelp Group is a global BPO provider, specialising in business process management and customer experience across a range of digital, social and traditional voice channels.
From 21 countries, the 30,000-strong Webhelp team provides business process management and outsourced services to some of the world’s most progressive brands and businesses including Sky, Vodafone, Shop Direct, Bouygues, Direct Energie, KPN and AXA.
The Webhelp Group, which has its global headquarters in Paris, France, has grown its revenues by 265% in the last 4 years by focusing on transformational outsourcing, omnichannel engagement and analytics to create optimal customer experiences.
Frédéric Jousset and Olivier Duha founded Webhelp in June 2000, offering real-time online assistance for Internet neophytes. They then integrated call cetre operations, providing hotline, telemarketing, letter processing and email solutions.
Since then, Webhelp has grown through acquisitions and business growth and is now present in over 20 countries, with 72 customer experience and payment service centres, with more than 30,000 people, serving 250 clients.
In 2011, London-based private equity firm Charterhouse Capital Partners acquired a major stake in the company. In February 2013, the Group announced the agreed purchase of HEROtsc, the Falkirk, Scotland-based contact centre operations of Indian based Hero Group. The company employs 3,000 staff at six Scottish sites, and a further 3,000 employees at three sites in England. in February 2014, the Group announced the agreed purchase of SNT Nederland B.V., the Amersfoort. The Netherlands-based contact centre operations of Amsterdam-based private equity firm NEON. The company employs 3,500 staff at seven Dutch sites and one site in Paramaribo in Surinam.
In 2015, Webhelp acquired parts of Germany-based Walter Services, Italy and Czech Republic based OnLine and CSM in Switzerland. The company also went on to acquire Callpex, a Turkey-based customer management firm as part of their growth strategy outside of Europe. In the same year, Webhelp announced that it has entered into an agreement with KKR, a leading global investment firm, as new investor and financial partner. The Webhelp management team will become controlling shareholders, alongside KKR, while Charterhouse Capital Partners will step back after over four years of successful collaboration with the company. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed, the transaction is meant to close in 2016.
- "WebHelp.com". WebHelp.com. Retrieved 1 November 2014.
- "Webhelp - Customer Experience Innovators". www.webhelp.com. Retrieved 2016-01-14.
- "Our Clients - Webhelp UK". www.webhelp.com. Retrieved 2016-01-14.
- "The Management Team of Webhelp Partners with KKR | Business Wire". www.businesswire.com. Retrieved 2016-01-14.
- "Webhelp | Charterhouse". www.charterhouse.co.uk. Retrieved 2016-01-14.
- "Falkirk call centre firm HEROtsc sold to Webhelp Group". BBC News. 19 February 2013. Retrieved 19 February 2013.
- "Webhelp betreedt de Nederlandse markt na overname van SNT". Emerce. 7 February 2014. Retrieved 7 February 2014.
- "Webhelp continues its ambitious growth strategy and unveils two major acquisitions in Europe covering six new geographical regions | Webhelp UK". www.webhelp.com. Retrieved 2016-01-14.
- "Webhelp has acquired Callpex in Turkey and CSM in Switzerland | Webhelp UK". www.webhelp.com. Retrieved 2016-01-14.
- "The Webhelp Group acquires Callpex in Turkey and CSM in Switzerland - Contact Centre NEWS™". Retrieved 2016-01-14.
- "THE MANAGEMENT TEAM OF WEBHELP PARTNERS WITH KKR | Webhelp UK". www.webhelp.com. Retrieved 2016-01-14.