From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Elevation||1,060 ft (323 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||445619|
The Webster post office has been in operation since 1851.
Webster is located at.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2016-06-19.
- "USGS detail on Webster". Retrieved 2007-11-08.
- History of Wayne County, Indiana: Together with Sketches of Its Cities, Villages and Towns, Volume 2. Inter-State Publishing Company. 1884. p. 809.
- Baker, Ronald L. (October 1995). From Needmore to Prosperity: Hoosier Place Names in Folklore and History. Indiana University Press. p. 341. ISBN 978-0-253-32866-3.
This village earlier was called Dover...
- "Wayne County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved July 7, 2016.
|This Wayne County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|