Webster City Municipal Airport
|Webster City Municipal Airport|
|Owner||City of Webster City|
|Serves||Webster City, Iowa|
|Elevation AMSL||1,122 ft / 342 m|
Webster City Municipal Airport (IATA: EBS, ICAO: KEBS, FAA LID: EBS) is a city owned public use airport located three nautical miles (6 km) southwest of the central business district of Webster City, in Hamilton County, Iowa, United States. It is included in the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2015–2019, which categorized it as a general aviation facility.
Facilities and aircraft
Webster City Municipal Airport covers an area of 181 acres (73 ha) at an elevation of 1,122 feet (342 m) above mean sea level. It has two runways: 14/32 is 4,007 by 75 feet (1,221 x 23 m) with a concrete surface and 5/23 is 2,662 by 90 feet (811 x 27 m) with a turf surface.
For the 12-month period ending September 20, 2010, the airport had 11,250 aircraft operations, an average of 30 per day: 98.5% general aviation and 1.5% air taxi. At that time there were 15 aircraft based at this airport: 80% single-engine and 20% multi-engine.
- FAA Airport Master Record for EBS ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective November 15, 2012.
- "IATA Airport Code Search (EBS: Webster City Municipal)". International Air Transport Association. Retrieved August 4, 2013.
- "2011–2015 NPIAS Report, Appendix A" (PDF, 2.03 MB). National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Federal Aviation Administration. October 4, 2010. External link in
- Webster City Municipal (EBS) at Iowa DOT airport directory
- Storm Flying Service, the fixed-base operator (FBO)
- Aerial image as of April 1994 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for EBS, effective November 9, 2017
- Resources for this airport: