Webster Township, Wayne County, Indiana
Location in Wayne County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||14.94 sq mi (38.7 km2)|
|• Land||14.89 sq mi (38.6 km2)|
|• Water||0.05 sq mi (0.1 km2) 0.33%|
|Elevation||1,040 ft (317 m)|
|• Density||85.4/sq mi (33.0/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||454045|
Webster Township was organized in 1870.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 14.94 square miles (38.7 km2), of which 14.89 square miles (38.6 km2) (or 99.67%) is land and 0.05 square miles (0.13 km2) (or 0.33%) is water. The streams of Dover Run, High Brook, Long Creek, Nail Creek, Quill Creek, Single Creek, Spike Brook, Tie Run, Web Branch, Web Creek and Webster Creek run through this township.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- New Garden Township (northeast)
- Wayne Township (southeast)
- Center Township (southwest)
- Green Township (northwest)
The township contains one cemetery, Dover.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- History of Wayne County, Indiana: Together with Sketches of Its Cities, Villages and Towns, Volume 2. Inter-State Publishing Company. 1884. p. 807.