|Industry||software Development, Web analytics, Online advertising|
|Founder||Christian Sauer (CEO, Founder), Norman Wahnschaff (Chief Technology Officer, Co-Founder)|
|Headquarters||Robert-Koch-Platz 4, 10115 Berlin
Number of locations
|Amsterdam Netherlands, Beijing China, Milano Italy, Madrid Spain, San Francisco USA, Wiesbaden Germany|
|Revenue||Over 10M € EUR (2013)|
Number of employees
Webtrekk GmbH is a global provider of digital intelligence solutions, headquartered in Berlin with offices in China, Italy, Spain, the Netherlands and the USA.
Webtrekk's solutions allow companies, business units and profit centers to optimise their digital businesses. The Webtrekk Digital Intelligence Suite contains analytics, testing and personalisation solutions. User-centric tracking and automated marketing are two core elements of the Suite.
Webtrekk was founded in 2004 by CEO Christian Sauer and CTO Norman Wahnschaff. In 2009, Webtrekk received a €1 million venture capital investment from Corporate Finance Partners as the winners of a Awin-sponsored Publisher Initiative Contest. In 2012, Webtrekk won the Frost & Sullivan Award for "Finally Bringing the ‘Real Time’ Into Online/Digital Analytics". In 2014, Webtrekk closed its third round of financing, collecting a total of up to €25 million from DPE Deutsche Private Equity.
Solutions and Features
The company's solutions have developed from a web analytics software to a whole suite of solutions, the Digital Intelligence Suite. It has six integrated analytics and marketing solutions:.
- Webtrekk Analytics
- User Relationship Management (URM)
- Marketing Automation
- Tag Integration
- Customer Journey
- TV Tracking (TV Trekk)
- Live Analytics
- Media Insights
According to Webtrekk, Digital Intelligence is the ability to collect, manage and utilise data to create a user-centric approach to business and marketing strategy. This requires integration between analytics data, user-centric profiles and segments, as well as flexible automation software. Data about users and their behaviour is therefore not distinct or "siloed off" from marketing tools, but instead can be used as the foundation for campaigns.
Webtrekk has contracts with customers in more than 30 countries, including several in Europe, China, the United Arab Emirates and more. Customers come from multiple industries, including e-commerce, publishing, finance, travel and hospitality, telecommunications and entertainment. Some of the more notable Webtrekk customers are Tommy Hilfiger, Nike, Hugo Boss, Red Bull Media House, McDonald's, Zalando, BNP Paribas, Allianz, BILD.de, ProSiebenSat.1 Digital, Esprit, Medion, Douglas, Rebuy, Hotel.de and Mister Spex, among many others.
The products have been privacy certified by the German TÜV association to confirm Data Privacy and Security. All of Webtrekk’s data servers are located in Germany and housed in data centres that have been certified by the International Organization for Standardization.
- Corporate Finance Partners website
- "zanox to Launch $2 Million Application Store Contest at 2009 Web 2.0 Expo". www.businesswire.com. Retrieved 2015-08-27.
- "Frost & Sullivan Recognises Webtrekk for Finally Bringing the 'Real Time' Into Online/Digital Analytics". www.frost.com. Retrieved 2015-08-27.
- "DPE backs German digital analytics firm Webtrekk". StrategyEye - Digital Media. Retrieved 2015-08-27.
- Butcher, Mike, Tech Crunch. "Deutsche Private Equity to Scale up Analytics Platform".
- "Webtrekk Digital Intelligence Suite".
- "TÜV Saarland » Geschäftsfelder » Zertifizierungen » Telekommunikation und Datenschutz". www.tuev-saar.net. Retrieved 2015-08-27.
- Marketing, ADZINE - Magazin für Online. "Webtrekks Webanalyse-Software Q3 erhält TÜV Zertifikat". www.adzine.de. Retrieved 2015-08-27.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Webtrekk.|