From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Wednesday in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wednesday is a day of the week.
Wednesday may also refer to:
- Sheffield Wednesday F.C., an English football club
- Wednesday (film), a 2007 UK film
- A Wednesday, a 2008 Hindi film
- Wednesday Addams, a member of the fictional Addams Family
- Wednesday (opera) (German: Mittwoch), an opera by Karlheinz Stockhausen from his Licht cycle
- Wednesday (band), a 1970s Canadian pop group
- Wednesday (album), a 1999 album by King Creosote
- Wednesday 13, an American singer and musician
- "Wednesday", a song by Tori Amos from her 2002 album "Scarlet's Walk"
- "Wednesday", a song by Detroit Emeralds Abrim Tilman 1977
- "Wednesday", a song by Robert Forman 1985
|Sunday • Monday • Tuesday • Wednesday • Thursday • Friday • Saturday|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wednesday.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.