(Redirected from Weeds)
|Look up weed or weeds in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A weed is an unwanted plant of any species.
Weed or weeds may also refer to:
- Weed, Arkansas, an unincorporated community
- Weed, California, a city
- Weed, Kentucky, an unincorporated community
- Weed, New Mexico, an unincorporated community and census-designated place
Art, entertainment, and media
- Weeds (1987 film), a 1987 film starring Nick Nolte
- Weeds (2017 film), a 2017 film featuring an anthropomorphic dandelion
- "Weeds" (short story), a 1976 story by Stephen King
Groups and labels
- Weed Records, a short-lived R&B label of Motown
- The Weeds (UK band), a 1980s indie pop band
- The Lollipop Shoppe, later The Weeds, a 1960s American garage band
- "Weeds", a song by Marina and the Diamonds from Froot
- WEED (AM), a radio station in Rocky Mount, North Carolina, United States
- "Weeds" (Millennium), an episode of the TV series Millennium
- Weeds (TV series), an American dark comedy television series about a drug-dealing suburban soccer-mom (2005–2012)
- The Weeds, a policy- and news-analysis podcast from Vox (website)
- Weed, a common slang word for cannabis (drug)
- Weeds Act 1959, an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom
- All pages beginning with "weed"
- All pages with a title containing weed
- All pages with a title containing weeds
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Weed.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.