From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Weeds)
|Look up weed or weeds in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A weed is an unwanted plant of any species.
Weed or weeds may also refer to:
- Weed, Arkansas, an unincorporated community
- Weed, California, a city
- Weed, Kentucky, an unincorporated community
- Weed, New Mexico, an unincorporated community and census-designated place
Art, entertainment, and media
- Weeds (film), a 1987 film starring Nick Nolte
- "Weeds" (short story), a 1976 story by Stephen King
Groups and labels
- Weed Records, a short-lived R&B label of Motown
- The Weeds (UK band), a 1980s indie pop band
- The Lollipop Shoppe, later The Weeds, a 1960s American garage band
- "Weeds", a song by Marina and the Diamonds from Froot
- WEED (AM), a radio station in Rocky Mount, North Carolina, United States
- "Weeds" (Millennium), an episode of the TV series Millennium
- Weeds (TV series), an American dark comedy television series about a drug-dealing suburban soccer-mom (2005–2012)
- The Weeds (podcast)
- Weed, a common slang word for cannabis (drug)
- Weeds Act 1959, an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom
- All pages beginning with "weed"
- All pages with titles containing weed
- All pages with titles containing weeds
- CHARLEY LOCKE (July 6, 2016). "You Heard Right: Conservatives Get Their Very Own Podcast Network". Wired magazine. Retrieved September 17, 2016.
... Political podcast pundits abound: Slate’s Political Gabfest and Trumpcast; NPR Politics; FiveThirtyEight Elections; Vox’s The Weeds...
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Weed.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.