East side of the Cemetery near the gate
North Bergen, New Jersey
The Weehawken Cemetery, like neighboring Hoboken Cemetery, is not located in its namesake town of Weehawken but rather on the western slope of the Hudson Palisades in North Bergen, New Jersey, with its main entrance on Bergen Turnpike. At its east side the cemetery is overlooked by the Bergen Crest Mausoleum and the Garden State Crematory. and nearby Flower Hill Cemetery.
- Van Winkle, Daniel (1923). History of the Municipalities of Hudson County, 1630-1923. ISBN 0-8328-5067-5.
- Hudson Cemeteries
- Veit, Richard Francis; Mark Nonestied (2008). New Jersey Cemeteries and Tombstones: History in the Landscape. ISBN 0-8135-4236-7.
- "A Body found in the Tunnel", New York Times, October 9, 1880, retrieved 2011-03-04
- Albert Wadas Burial Site
- Burial records of Weehawken Cemetery
- Findagrave: Burials in North Bergen, New Jersey
- Civil War gravestones in Hudson County
|This Hudson County, New Jersey state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|