(Redirected from Weekend Warrior)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up weekend warrior in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Weekend warrior(s) may refer to:
- A colloquial nickname for a member of the United States Army National Guard, Air National Guard, or Air Force Reserve
- Someone who engages in sports or outdoor pursuits at the weekend
- A nickname for the visitors of the Defqon.1
- Weekend Warriors (album), an album by Ted Nugent in 1978.
- "Weekend Warriors", a song by Uriah Heep from Head First in 1983.
- "Weekend Warrior", a song by Iron Maiden from Fear of the Dark in 1992.
- Weekend Warrior (album), an album by Biz Markie in 2003.
- "Weekend Warriors", a song by A Change Of Pace from Prepare the Masses in 2006.
- Weekend Warrior", an album by 80kidz in 2010.
- "Weekend Warrior", a song by Ministry from Relapse in 2012.
- "Weekend Warrior", a song by Eytan & The Embassy first aired in ABC's "Trophy Wife" on November 5, 2013 and The CW's "Vampire Diaries." on March 27, 2014.
In other media:
- Weekend Warriors (film), a 1986 comedy
- Weekend Warriors, a TV series on HGTV Canada
- "Weekend Warriors", an episode of the TV series Psych
- Weekend Warrior, a computer game developed by Pangea Software
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Weekend warrior.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.