Weetulta, South Australia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional or better citations for verification. (October 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Uniting church at Weetulta, built in 1906
|LGA(s)||Yorke Peninsula Council|
|Region||Yorke and Mid North|
Weetulta is a locality in the Australian state of South Australia located on the Yorke Peninsula. The locality is in the Yorke Peninsula Council local government area, 162 kilometres (101 mi) west of the state capital, Adelaide.
- "Yorke and Mid North SA Government region" (PDF). The Government of South Australia. Retrieved 17 April 2017.
- "Search result(s) for Weetulta (LOCB) (Record No. SA0019017) with the following layers being selected - "Suburbs and Localities", "Counties", "Hundreds", "Place names (gazetteer)" and "Road labels"". Property Location Browser. Government of South Australia. Retrieved 28 April 2017.
- "Goyder electorate boundaries as of 2014". ELECTORAL COMMISSION SA. Retrieved 23 July 2015.
- "Federal electoral division of Grey" (PDF). Australian Electoral Commission. Retrieved 24 July 2015.
- "New Ward Structure 2014". Yorke Peninsula Council. Retrieved 21 October 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Weetulta, South Australia.|
|This South Australia geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|