Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up 魏 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wei or WEI may refer to:
- Wey (state) (衛, 1040–209 BC), Wei in pinyin, but spelled Wey to distinguish from the bigger Wei of the Warring States
- Wei (state) (魏, 403–225 BC), one of the seven major states of the Warring States period
- Cao Wei (曹魏, 220–265), ruled North China during the Three Kingdoms Period
- Ran Wei (冉魏, 350–352), short-lived Sixteen Kingdoms period state
- Northern Wei (北魏, 386–535), ruled North China during the Southern and Northern Dynasties, later split into:
- Wei (Dingling) (魏, 388–392), state of Dingling/Gaoche ethnicity in China
- Wei River, a main tributary to the Yellow River
- Wei County, Handan (魏县), in Hebei, China
- Wei County, Xingtai (威县), in Hebei, China
- WEI, IATA code for Weipa Airport
- Wei (given name), different variations of Chinese given names
- Wei (surname), various Chinese surnames (魏, 衛, 尉, 蔿, 韋)
- Wei (rank), a company-grade officer in Chinese armed forces.
- Wei (value token), a subunit of the Ether value token on the Ethereum blockchain
- Wei, a star otherwise known as Epsilon Scorpii
- Wei Empire, a fictional state and planetary romance of Yulia Latynina, consisting of 5 novels and 2 short stories
- Wau Ecology Institute
- Windows Experience Index (WEI) score, a measure of the user-perceived performance of a computer running Microsoft Windows
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wei.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.