Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up 魏 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wei or WEI may refer to:
- Wey (state) (衛, 1040–209 BC), Wei in pinyin, but spelled Wey to distinguish from the bigger Wei of the Warring States
- Wei (state) (魏, 403–225 BC), one of the seven major states of the Warring States period
- Cao Wei (曹魏, 220–265), ruled North China during the Three Kingdoms Period
- Ran Wei (冉魏, 350–352), short-lived Sixteen Kingdoms period state
- Northern Wei (北魏, 386–535), ruled North China during the Southern and Northern Dynasties, later split into:
- Wei (Dingling) (魏, 388–392), state of Dingling/Gaoche ethnicity in China
- Wei River, a main tributary to the Yellow River
- Wei County, Handan (魏县), in Hebei, China
- Wei County, Xingtai (威县), in Hebei, China
- WEI, IATA code for Weipa Airport
- Wei (given name), different variations of Chinese given names
- Wei (surname), various Chinese surnames (魏, 衛, 尉, 蔿, 韋)
- Wei (rank), a company-grade officer in Chinese armed forces.
- Wei (value token), a subunit of the Ether value token on the Ethereum blockchain
- Wei, a star otherwise known as Epsilon Scorpii
- Wei Empire, a fictional state and planetary romance of Yulia Latynina, consisting of 5 novels and 2 short stories
- Wau Ecology Institute
- Windows Experience Index (WEI) score, a measure of the user-perceived performance of a computer running Microsoft Windows
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wei.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.