|Full name||Wei Chun-heng|
|Born||6 July 1994|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Weight||74 kg (163 lb)|
|Updated on 18 February 2017.|
Wei Chun-heng (Chinese: 魏均珩; pinyin: Wèi Jūnháng, born June 6, 1994) is a Taiwanese competitive archer. He won a bronze medal in the men's team recurve at the 2015 Asian Championships, and also competed as a member of Chinese Taipei's archery squad at the 2016 Summer Olympics.
Wei was selected to compete for the Taiwanese squad at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, shooting both in individual and team recurve tournaments. First, Wei amassed a total of 679 points out of a maximum 720 to lead the Taiwanese trio for the ninth seed heading to the knockout stage, along with his team's score of 1,995 collected from the classification round. Entering the men's team recurve as the seventh-seeded squad, Wei and his compatriots Kao Hao-wen and Yu Guan-lin succumbed unexpectedly to a tough 2–6 defeat from the unheralded Indonesians in their elimination round match. Rebounding from his team's premature exit, Wei quickly dispatched Fiji's experienced Olympian Rob Elder in straight sets to book the round of 32 spot in the men's individual recurve, before he dropped the match in a grueling 5–6 shoot-off to Thailand's Witthaya Thamwong.
- "Wei Chun-heng". Rio 2016. Archived from the original on 26 August 2016. Retrieved 21 February 2017.
- "里約奧運射箭名單出爐 男子3人全新出擊" [Three rookies were named to the men's archery team for the Rio Olympics] (in Chinese). Taiwan: Apple Daily. 26 February 2016. Retrieved 15 June 2016.
- "里約奧運看門道: 射箭" [Rio Olympic Coverage: Archery] (in Chinese). Taiwan: The Reporter. Retrieved 21 February 2017.
- "奥运射箭男子排名赛 中华名列第7" [Male archers ranked seventh in the Olympic race] (in Chinese). Epoch Times. 6 August 2016. Retrieved 21 February 2017.
- "Archery: Men's Team Round of 16". Rio 2016. Archived from the original on 26 August 2016. Retrieved 18 February 2017.
- "Archery: Men's Individual Round of 32". Rio 2016. Archived from the original on 26 August 2016. Retrieved 18 February 2017.
- "里约奥运》射箭个人赛登场 魏均珩止步32强" [Rio Olympics: Archer Wei Chun-heng ends his debut in the individual round of 32] (in Chinese). China Times. 8 August 2016. Retrieved 18 February 2017.
|This biographical article relating to a Taiwanese archery figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|