Weill Cornell Graduate School of Medical Sciences
|Dean||Carl Nathan, MD |
|More than 330|
|Students||More than 400|
The Weill Cornell Graduate School of Medical Sciences (WCGS) (formerly known as the Cornell University Graduate School of Medical Sciences) is a graduate college of Cornell University that was founded in 1952 as an academic partnership between two major medical institutions in New York City: the Weill Cornell Medical College and the Sloan Kettering Institute. Cornell is involved in the Tri-Institutional MD-PhD Program with Rockefeller University and the Sloan Kettering Institute; each of these three institutions is part of a large biomedical center extending along York Avenue between 65th and 72nd Streets on the Upper East Side of Manhattan.
Programs of study
Weill Cornell Graduate School of Medical Sciences (WCGS) partners with neighboring institutions along York Avenue, also known as the “corridor of science” in New York City. Such partnerships with Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York-Presbyterian Hospital, the Hospital for Special Surgery and The Rockefeller University offer learning.
WCGS offers a variety of programs at both the Masters and Doctoral levels. As a partnership between the Sloan Kettering Institute and Weill Cornell Medical College, WCGS offers seven PhD programs as well as four distinct Masters programs. Additionally, the school offers two Tri-Institutional PhDs, a Tri-Institutional MD/PhD and the opportunity for students to participate in an Accelerated PhD/MBA program. 
- Biochemistry and Structural Biology
- Molecular Biology
- Cell and Developmental Biology
- Immunology and Microbial Pathogenesis
- Physiology Biophysics and Systems Biology
Tri-Institutional PhD Programs
- Chemical Biology
- Computational Biology and Medicine
- Tri-I MD / PhD Program
- Homepage - Weill Cornell Graduate School of Medical Sciences in New York City. Weill.cornell.edu. Retrieved on 2013-09-07.
- Administrative Officials. weill.cornell.edu. Retrieved on 2018-02-06.
- Our Faculty - Weill Cornell Graduate School of Medical Sciences in New York City. Weill.cornell.edu. Retrieved on 2013-09-07.
- "Medical Division Total Enrollment" (PDF). Retrieved 2009-03-20.
- "Academics | Graduate School of Medical Sciences". gradschool.weill.cornell.edu. Retrieved 2016-04-14.