Weinfelden railway station
|Owned by||Swiss Federal Railways|
Weinfelden railway station is a railway station in the Swiss canton of Thurgau and the municipality of Weinfelden. The station is located on the Winterthur–Romanshorn railway line, at its junctions with the Mittelthurgau-Bahn lines to Wil and Konstanz.
Weinfelden station is an intermediate stop on long distance services from Brig to Romanshorn and Lucerne to Konstanz. It is also the terminus of Zürich S-Bahn services S8 and S30, together with services of the St. Gallen S-Bahn.
- map.geo.admin.ch (Map). Swiss Confederation. Retrieved 2013-05-17.
- Eisenbahnatlas Schweiz. Verlag Schweers + Wall GmbH. 2012. pp. 64–65. ISBN 978-3-89494-130-7.
- "S-Bahn trains, buses and boats" (PDF). ZVV. 9 December 2018. Retrieved 26 December 2019.
- "Regionalverkehr Ostschweiz" (PDF). Swiss Federal Railways. 15 December 2019. Retrieved 24 December 2019.
- Media related to Weinfelden railway station at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about a railway station in Switzerland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|