Weinland may refer to:
- Târnăveni, a city in Mureş County, central Romania
- Zürcher Weinland, Andelfingen District, Switzerland
- David Friedrich Weinland (1829–1915), German zoologist and writer
- Dietlind Weinland, German jurist
- Ernst Weinland (1869–1932), German physiologist and parasitologist
- John Weinland Killinger (1824–1896), Republican member of the U.S. House of Representatives
- Manfred Weinland (born 1960), German author
- Weinland (band), an independent band from Portland, Oregon, United States
- Vinland, an area of coastal North America explored by Norse Vikings
- Weinland Park, a neighborhood in Columbus, Ohio
- Wineland (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Weinland.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.