Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up weird or wierd in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Weird may refer to:
- Weird Lake, a lake in Minnesota, U.S.
- "Weird Al" Yankovic (born 1959), American musician and parodist
Art, entertainment, and media
- Weird (travel guides), a series of travel guides
- The Weird, a 2012 anthology of weird fiction
- Weird fiction, speculative literature written in the late 19th and early 20th century
- "Weird" (Hanson song), 1998
- "Weird", a song from Hilary Duff's album Hilary Duff
- New Weird America, a subgenre of psychedelic folk music of the mid-late 2000s
Other art, entertainment, and media
- Weird (comics), a fictional DC Comics character
- WEIRD, an acronym for "Western, educated, industrialized, rich and democratic", cultural identifier of psychology test subjects: See Psychology#Contemporary issues in methodology and practice
- Weird number, a natural number that is abundant but not semiperfect
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Weird.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.