|Look up weird or wierd in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Weird may refer to:
- Weird Lake, a lake in Minnesota, U.S.
- "Weird Al" Yankovic (born 1959), American musician and parodist
Art, entertainment, and media
- Weird (travel guides), a series of travel guides
- The Weird, a 2012 anthology of weird fiction
- Weird fiction, speculative literature written in the late 19th and early 20th century
- "Weird" (Hanson song), 1998
- "Weird", a song from Hilary Duff's album Hilary Duff
- New Weird America, a subgenre of psychedelic folk music of the mid-late 2000s
Other art, entertainment, and media
- Weird (comics), a fictional DC Comics character
- WEIRD, an acronym for "Western, educated, industrialized, rich and democratic", cultural identifier of psychology test subjects: See Psychology#Contemporary issues in methodology and practice
- Weird number, a natural number that is abundant but not semiperfect
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Weird.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.