Welbeck Street car park
Welbeck Street car park was an architecturally notable car park built in the Brutalist style that was found in Marylebone, just north of Oxford Street, in the City of Westminster, London. The entrance was on the east side in Welbeck Street and it also borderered Henrietta Place in the south and Marylebone Lane in the west.
Sale and demolition
In 2016, the site was sold to Shiva Hotels who were given permission to demolish the car park in 2017.  Despite opposition from architects and The Twentieth Century Society, Historic England decided not to register the car park as a listed building and demolition of the structure began in October 2019.
- London Welbeck Street. NCP. Retrieved 26 November 2016.
- Top 9 Car Parks In London. Dean Nicholas, Londonist. Retrieved 26 November 2016.
- Welbeck Street Car Park. Michael Blampied, architectuul.com, 23 May 2016. Retrieved 26 November 2016.
- West End car park sold to make way for a £600m hotel. Rhiannon Bury, The Telegraph, 25 February 2016. Retrieved 26 November 2016.
- £600m value put on latest West End car park conversion. Chris Berkin, Estates Gazette, 29 August 2015. Retrieved 26 November 2016.
- London car park of "sublime beauty" at risk of demolition. Amy Frearson, dezeen, 26 February 2016. Retrieved 26 November 2016.
Media related to Welbeck Street Car Park at Wikimedia Commons
|This London-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|